Could Flexible Working Work for Your Department and/or Organisation?Flexible Working brings many benefits to an organisation including better retention rates, reduced costs and improved productivity. However, many organisations are still quite wary about taking the plunge. In this paper, we examine the pros and cons of introducing flexible working. We tell it straight, based on over 20 years experience in this area, so that you can make an informed decision on whether or not it is right for your department and/or organisation.
By reading this White Paper you will learn more about:
- Considerations before implementing a flexible working environment.
- Types of flexi leave schemes in operation.
- The benefits of flexible working to both the employer and employee.
- Challenges flexible working can bring and how to overcome them.
- Case study examples of organisations who have introduced flexible working.
- How to successfully implement flexitime in your department and/or organisation.
Softworks aims to be a thought leader in workforce management and your feedback on our content is always welcome.