Top Tips - How To Reduce Absenteeism In Your OrganisationAbsenteeism is one of the most persistent obstacles to productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
This paper uncovers the many associated costs of absenteeism including overtime, dissatisfied customers and the morale of workers expected to cover for absent employees. We offer advice and tips about how to reduce the rate of absenteeism in your organisation.
- The financial impact of absenteeism and how to reduce it
- How to deal with employee sick leave
- Short term versus long term absence - The Bradford Factor
- Reducing the number of illicit sickness absences
- Monitoring employee sickness absence records
- Managing absenteeism in the workplace