How the latest in Workforce Management Technology can meet the Healthcare Sector’s Operational Challenges
Effective workforce management has never been more critical to the healthcare sector due to budgetary pressures, increasing demand for services, rising patient expectations, a need for improved service delivery methods and the necessity to manage and control operating costs. As the workforce is the single largest controllable expense for healthcare, labour is often a key driver to success or otherwise.
In this paper we examine the healthcare sector's challenges including;
- Forecasting demand and determining workforce supply
- Controlling labour costs and maximizing efficiencies.
- Building cost effective scheduling and staffing rosters that meet budget requirements and constraints.
- Attracting and retaining skilled labour.
- How WFM Solutions can assist healthcare meet these business challenges.
- How advances in WFM technology are driving performance and operational efficiency.